Click Here To Watch The Video Clip: https://youtu.be/QUS3zxGLlXw
Today, I shared some of my favorite gift ideas for you to congradulate the graduate in your life on the Good Things Utah morning show. We had a blast and I think everything was a huge hit! To help save you time searching for the perfect gift here’s a list of my favorite gift giving ideas!
1. Yogibo-Although it’s exciting to go off to college a dorm room bed isn’t the same as your comfortable bed back home. I have just the solution! Yogibo Max. It’s furniture that conforms to your body using special microbeads. The MAX stretches out to 7 feet and becomes a chair, recliner, sofa or bed. You can stand it up in the corner so it is out of the way or use it as a gamer chair, a couch for two, and a comfy place to study or just hang out with your friends. And as if that’s enough there’s also the Traybo. It’s the ultimate lap top tray made of the same special hi-grade beads and stretchy fabric used in the big Yogibo’s, with a bio-friendly bamboo top creating the perfect carry and go solution to study comfortably virtually anywhere. These are both practical and useful gifts for the graduate on your list. Yogibo Max is available in fifteen fabulous colors to choose from. Price $239.00 The Traybo is available in three colors to choose from for $39.00.
2. WeMontage-What is WeMontage? WeMontage is a large photo collage on removable wallpaper. The wallpaper is a premium, fabric-based material that adheres to textured and non-textured surfaces. Now you can create the perfect removable photo wall sticker using photos of family, friends or pets for your college bound student to stick on their dorm room wall. When your graduate is feeling homesick WeMontage allows them to have photos of all those that matter most close by to comfort them and it makes a great conversation piece at the same time. Prices range from $59.99 to $119.99
3. Kites & Ivy-What could be better than receiving an unexpected subscription care package at college? It’s a fun surprise that every college girl will enjoy. Each box will include a variety of carefully selected bath and beauty products, accessories, and other fun essentials. Items could range from face and body lotions, hair products, nail polish, makeup, a headband, a scarf or a tumbler – and so much more! Our boxes are ALWAYS worth substantially more than the retail price! Whatever the surprise, you can be assured that we seek only the BEST for our boxes. Each care package is mailed
out four times a year. Two times each semester according to each universities calendar so you can be sure your care package will be delivered at the right time. I think this is such a fun gift to give to graduates and Kites & Ivy makes it easy by offering several options to choose from such as sending a Single box for $32.99, a box Two times a year for $61.98 or a box Four times a year for $115.96.
4. Bamboo Spark by Wacom-Take notes, draw out your ideas and take them from paper, to the cloud, to bringing them to life. Your paper notebook has brought you this far. Now take your ideas even further. The Bamboo Spark is a smart folio with a smart ballpoint pen, and a spot for your favorite paper. It lets you write by hand, and saves your handwritten notes locally or within the cloud for editing, archiving and accessing anywhere. Next just press a button and that’s it! The Bamboo Spark is simple to use, and makes it easy to bridge your paper notes with the digital world. As an artist, designer and product developer I am so excited about the Bamboo Spark and this cutting edge technology. If you have an engineer, fashion or interior designer, product designer, graphic or ine artist and so much more this makes the perfect gift for the graduate on your list! Price $159.95
5. Moshi-Aerio Messenger Bag and Helios Lite Backpack are perfect for graduates! Moshi prides itself in creating innovative and extraordinary products to enhance the mobile lifestyle with an emphasis on aesthetics, durability and reusability. Whenever possible, they use recycled and/or naturally bio-degradable materials for packaging and boxing which I appreciate. What I love most about the Aerio messenger bag and the Helio lite backpack is that they are ergonomically designed so that they are lightweight and water-resistant. I also love the leatherette and aluminum accents,
which to me has an air of simple sophistication. It’s all grown up and perfect for graduates as they enter into this new exciting phase in their lives. The Aerio holds up to a 15” laptop or tablet and the Helios Lite Backpack has a fully padded compartment for laptops or tablets up to 13”. $119.95 and $149.95.
I hope these gifts bring joy to a most joyous occasion!