Freeman Beauty has created a professional line of beauty products that really address deep lines and crows feet. In this Vita-K® Professional line they have a product that I have been using for well over a month and have seen some really nice results!
The product I had the pleasure to try was Vita-K® Professional-Dark Circles and it actually helps minimize the dark under eye circles.
Dark circles are a problem I’m frequently asked about, as a makeup artist. It’s a real issue that is often dealt with by using concealers that are too heavy, the wrong shade or consistency, and as a result, can actually draw more attention to the situation. A concealer is a wonderful cosmetic tool to highlight the under eye area, and I wouldn’t be without one, but here is a product that will lessen darkness under the eye.
I’ve found Vita-K® has helped me with not only dark circles, but the elasticity and tone of my under eye area seems to look more firm. I wear less concealer than I used to, and I carry the Vita-K® with me and refresh my eyes during the day to keep a moist smooth look that I find really softens the fine lines that occur in the eye area due to the eye’s thin skin. This product is very light weight, and doesn’t interfere with other products I use on my eyes.
You’re probably wondering how this product works. There are some great ingredients in Vita-K® Professional-Dark Circles:
• Pro Vita-K Complex™ – combines the remarkable proven benefits of Vitamin K with a unique Amino Acid/Polypeptide Complex proven to significantly improve tone, and elasticity and dramatically reduces the appearance of problem skin conditions with the first application.
• Vitamin K- known to assist in the treatment of bruising as well as in the condition of skin discolorations.
• Mica- reflects light for smooth radiant looking skin.
• Matrixyl 3000- consists of a combination of two pentapeptides known to promote collagen production while stimulating fibroblast cells in the skin, enabling them to significantly reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
• Panthenol- Also known as pro vitamin B5, Panthenol is a humectant, emollient and moisturizer which seals in moisture. (end Quote)
I was impressed to find that this Vita-K® dark circle eye product really has the powerhouse ingredients to deliver results, and hope you consider trying it to help with the frustrating dark circles you may have under your eyes. The Mica in the product has a subtle light reflection that imparts a very attractive youthful look that I really liked.
You can find out about Vita-K® Professional Dark Circles, all of the other fine Vita-K® Professional Products, along with a wide variety of treatment products available at: