Celebrity Makeup Artist Kindra Mann worked with Busy Philipps for tonight’sred carpet. Below is how to get the look from Kindra.
LOS ANGELES – February 20, 2017 – Chelsey Crisp wore Randi Rahm to the Writers Guild Awards Ceremony last night in Los Angeles. The Fresh Off The Boat actress looked stunning in a delicate leaf applique Randi Rahm black cocktail gown (www.randirahm.com) and accented her look with a Tyler Ellis Black Satin Lee Clutch (price available upon request, www.tylerellis.com).
Photo credit Getty Images
LOS ANGELES – January 30, 2017 – Meredith Hagner wore ITEM m6 shapewear last night while attending the 23rd Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards! The Search Party actress looked elegant and sleek in an embellished gown enhanced by the Shape Pants Shorty in Caramel ($88 www.itemm6usa.com
LOS ANGELES – January 26, 2017 – Nicole Muirbrook-Sheridan was photographed wearing Chris Gramer this week at the Sundance Film Festival! The actress looked cozy and chic in Chris Gramer‘s Liliana Coat ($725, www.chrisgramer.com) while attending the premier of her film Wind River.
In celebration of the Women’s March held this weekend, we want to highlight Senteurs d’Orient—a company developed by women in support of women. Handmade in Lebanon, Senteurs d’Orient is line of beautiful bath and personal care products, created to capture the warmth and sensuality of bathing rituals in the Easts. With 90% of their employees being female, Senteurs d’Orient has an ongoing social commitment for the empowerment of women around the world. Currently, they are a member of the United Nations Development Program for Women’s Education and 10% of proceeds from every product are donated to help Lebanese women. For more information please see the link below to their website.
Additionally, please visit the brand on Instagram to see some the beautiful line and some of the women who help build it: https://www.instagram.com/
Create Naomi Harris, Susan Kelechi Watson, and Kimberly Hebert Gregory’s flawless looks from last night’s 2017 Golden Globes Award! Below, find the step by step guide on how celebrity hairstylist, Larry Sims gave each woman sleek, luxe looks with got2b and Smooth ‘N Shine!
Naomi Harris How to Get the Look
1. Start of by blow drying the hair out and prep hair with got2b Guardian Angel Flat Iron Balm for a smooth finish.
2. Using a nickel size curling barrel in a down position begin at the nape of the neck wrapping hair around to the tip. Complete every section consecutively, curling hair in the same direction.
3. Once at the top, establish a side part at the left brow. Continue to curl in a downward position root to tip.
4. Once hair is completely set, tuck the left side behind the hair and get rid of flyaways using Smooth ‘N Shine Edge Smoothing Pomade .
5. Next, use Mason Pearson brush to brush all of the hair together from root to tip which creates a gorgeous body wave. At the right side of the hair brush the crown back and push it forward with hands to create a defined wave in the front at the right eye that continued to the cheeks and across the shoulder.
6. Finish the look with Smooth ‘N Shine Polishing Instant Repair Hair Polisher.
Susan Kelechi Watson How to Get the Look
1. Start of by blow drying the hair out.
2. Next, prep hair with got2b Guardian Angel Flat Iron Balm and flat iron hair starting from the nape of the neck working towards the top for a smooth sleek texture.
3. Add some edge tamer to hair and use Mason Pearson brush to gather hair into the palms of your hands. Position ponytail right at the crown of the head.
4. Secure the ponytail with a hook rubber band and wrap the base of the ponytail with hair to cover the hook and give a little height.
5. Finish off with Smooth ‘N Shine Polishing Instant Repair Hair Polisher to get rid of flyaways. Continue down the ponytail for a sleek finish to complete the look!
Kimberly Hebert Gregory How to Get the Look
1. Start off by blow drying natural hair out and adding extensions to create a bob.
2. Next, prep hair with got2b Guardian Angel Flat Iron Balm and flat iron hair. Use flat iron to smooth hair bending random sections mid strand down to create texture.
3. Use a blow dry to create a wispy look. Finishing with got2b Glam Force Hairspray to add texture and create a finished look!