I love being the brand ambassador for Pura d’or the Award winning number one hair loss prevention therapy shampoo on the market! They have several other products I love that keep my hair looking and feeling its best day or night. Here is my latest video for Pura d’or. Give it a try! Your hair will love you for it. Get yours today at Amazon.com
Click Here To Watch The Video Clip: https://youtu.be/QUS3zxGLlXw
Today, I shared some of my favorite gift ideas for you to congradulate the graduate in your life on the Good Things Utah morning show. We had a blast and I think everything was a huge hit! To help save you time searching for the perfect gift here’s a list of my favorite gift giving ideas!
1. Yogibo-Although it’s exciting to go off to college a dorm room bed isn’t the same as your comfortable bed back home. I have just the solution! Yogibo Max. It’s furniture that conforms to your body using special microbeads. The MAX stretches out to 7 feet and becomes a chair, recliner, sofa or bed. You can stand it up in the corner so it is out of the way or use it as a gamer chair, a couch for two, and a comfy place to study or just hang out with your friends. And as if that’s enough there’s also the Traybo. It’s the ultimate lap top tray made of the same special hi-grade beads and stretchy fabric used in the big Yogibo’s, with a bio-friendly bamboo top creating the perfect carry and go solution to study comfortably virtually anywhere. These are both practical and useful gifts for the graduate on your list. Yogibo Max is available in fifteen fabulous colors to choose from. Price $239.00 The Traybo is available in three colors to choose from for $39.00.
2. WeMontage-What is WeMontage? WeMontage is a large photo collage on removable wallpaper. The wallpaper is a premium, fabric-based material that adheres to textured and non-textured surfaces. Now you can create the perfect removable photo wall sticker using photos of family, friends or pets for your college bound student to stick on their dorm room wall. When your graduate is feeling homesick WeMontage allows them to have photos of all those that matter most close by to comfort them and it makes a great conversation piece at the same time. Prices range from $59.99 to $119.99
3. Kites & Ivy-What could be better than receiving an unexpected subscription care package at college? It’s a fun surprise that every college girl will enjoy. Each box will include a variety of carefully selected bath and beauty products, accessories, and other fun essentials. Items could range from face and body lotions, hair products, nail polish, makeup, a headband, a scarf or a tumbler – and so much more! Our boxes are ALWAYS worth substantially more than the retail price! Whatever the surprise, you can be assured that we seek only the BEST for our boxes. Each care package is mailed
out four times a year. Two times each semester according to each universities calendar so you can be sure your care package will be delivered at the right time. I think this is such a fun gift to give to graduates and Kites & Ivy makes it easy by offering several options to choose from such as sending a Single box for $32.99, a box Two times a year for $61.98 or a box Four times a year for $115.96.
4. Bamboo Spark by Wacom-Take notes, draw out your ideas and take them from paper, to the cloud, to bringing them to life. Your paper notebook has brought you this far. Now take your ideas even further. The Bamboo Spark is a smart folio with a smart ballpoint pen, and a spot for your favorite paper. It lets you write by hand, and saves your handwritten notes locally or within the cloud for editing, archiving and accessing anywhere. Next just press a button and that’s it! The Bamboo Spark is simple to use, and makes it easy to bridge your paper notes with the digital world. As an artist, designer and product developer I am so excited about the Bamboo Spark and this cutting edge technology. If you have an engineer, fashion or interior designer, product designer, graphic or ine artist and so much more this makes the perfect gift for the graduate on your list! Price $159.95
5. Moshi-Aerio Messenger Bag and Helios Lite Backpack are perfect for graduates! Moshi prides itself in creating innovative and extraordinary products to enhance the mobile lifestyle with an emphasis on aesthetics, durability and reusability. Whenever possible, they use recycled and/or naturally bio-degradable materials for packaging and boxing which I appreciate. What I love most about the Aerio messenger bag and the Helio lite backpack is that they are ergonomically designed so that they are lightweight and water-resistant. I also love the leatherette and aluminum accents,
which to me has an air of simple sophistication. It’s all grown up and perfect for graduates as they enter into this new exciting phase in their lives. The Aerio holds up to a 15” laptop or tablet and the Helios Lite Backpack has a fully padded compartment for laptops or tablets up to 13”. $119.95 and $149.95.
I hope these gifts bring joy to a most joyous occasion!
Click here to watch the video tutorial: https://youtu.be/rDBgYeiuw2g
I love Easter because Spring is officially in the air and bright colored flowers are in full bloom. I also love seeing kids all dressed up in their Easter attire and all of the excitement that the Easter bunny and the Easter egg hunt bring. For my daughter’s first Easter I started a tradition of making her an Easter basket each year. It is something that we both look forward to. I thought I would show you how to make this adorable removable No Sew tutu Easter basket so you can start a tradition of your own. It is so simple you won’t believe it. Here’s how you make it!
Supplies: Basket (consider upcyling a basket you already have), Tulle, Ribbon, Silk Flowers Hot Glue Gun, Spray Paint (optional), Scissors
Step One: Spray paint your basket your desired color (optional).
Step Two: Cut your 5/8” ribbon your desired length making sure to add extra ribbon to the total length to tie the tutu when around the basket and a waistline when finished. Cut your tulle in assorted colors into 20” x 1.5” strips.
Step Three: Double your strips and loop them around your ribbon, pulling the fabric back through the center and pulling tight. Follow this step around your entire basket.
Step Four: Glue a flower onto the center of your tutu as an embellishment.
Step Five: Tie your darling tutu around your basket and fill it with goodies.
What I love most about this basket besides the fact that it is adorable is that the tutu can be removed and used for play! It’s a double duty gift that any child can enjoy. Don’t be afraid to get creative and have fun making your tutu Easter basket. Be sure to check out my YouTube channel and my new web series DIY on the FLY at www.youtube.com/c/juleeireland and please like, share and subscribe. Each month I post new DIY on the FLY video craft project tutorials for your home and lifestyle. They’re always chic, easy, super fun and budget friendly to make!
February 14 is the day that we celebrate love but I believe that love should be celebrated every day. I recently had the pleasure of sharing these four simple tips to incorporate love into your home and life year-round on the Studio 10 Tampa show with Stephanie Webb and Toby Hall and I wanted to share them with all of you. Yes, that’s Toby Hall as in the former Major Baseball League pro baseball player for the Tampa Bay Devil Rays. He was the co-host for the day and it was quite fitting as his Anniversary was on February 14! We had a lot of fun. Be sure to watch the video clip on our blog and I hope these tips bring lots of love into your home.
1. The entry to your home is your first impression and it’s the perfect place to set the tone for Love. People tend to glance to the right as they enter a home so it’s a great place to display a beautiful table with an open bowl or a family or couples portrait on the wall holding hands, sharing a kiss or family hug. Remember, if you enter a home with a feeling of Love, you will exit with Love.
2. Out of our five senses, the strongest is our sense of smell. Scents remind us of people, places, and life experiences that we love. A scent has the ability to transcend us to another time and place. Placing candles or essential oil room fragrance throughout your home in various scents that fit the mood that you wish to evoke in each room, is a great way to connect your sense of smell to your heart and home. You can easily create feelings of happiness, harmony, tranquility and Love. Lemon and Orange is uplifting, Lavender is calming and is known to relive stress, Eucalyptus promotes balance, and Vanilla or Ylang Ylang is alluring and romantic. My candle pick besides my own soy candles at www.juleeireland.com is a line I discovered at Cosmoprof called Naturally Bare. These are Reiki Infused Organic Soy Candles with a line of body products. I love that they are all natural, affordable and I love the clean sophisticated look of the line! www.naturally-bare.com
3. There’s no better way to bring instant love into any room in your home than through a vase of fresh, fragrant, colorful flowers. Choose a vase that fits the look and feel of your room and use a variety of seasonal stems that match your accent color in your room to brighten your space year around. When it comes to roses my favorite company is Spring in the Air Luxury Roses. What could be better than two dozen Roses fresh from the grower in Colombia sent straight to your doorstep? I order the roses monthly and because they are fresh they last two to three times longer than flowers that you purchase through a supplier such as a florist or grocery store. They are the most beautiful roses ever! I promise you will love them. www.springintheair.com It’s a Glam Thing exclusive. Use coupon code WOW at checkout for 15% off your order!
4. Surround yourself with Love at home by displaying meaningful art, photos, books, or words to remind you daily of the things that matter most in your life. Make your home a gallery filled with Love. Wayfair is my go to place for everything for the home. They have great prices and something for everyone’s taste. The wall art I featured on the show is from Wayfair. www.wayfair.com
I hope these tips and a few of my favorite brands help you to celebrate love year-round. xoxo
In honor of the month of February, Valentine’s Day and the celebration of Love especially for the love of beautiful roses; I thought I would share with you my latest video and a DIY on the FLY box of roses craft project. This is so easy anyone can make it and the real beauty is that you can make this any time of the year for yourself, as a gift or as a centerpiece for any holiday, event or life celebration. Be sure to check out my YouTube channel and my new web series DIY on the FLY at www.youtube.com/c/juleeireland and please like, share and subscribe. Each week I post new DIY on the FLY video craft project tutorials for your home and lifestyle. They’re always chic, easy, super fun and budget friendly to make!
Here’s how you make a gorgeous box of roses…
Supplies: box, plastic liner, disposable plastic container that will fit into your box or Saran wrap to line your box, wet floral foam, floral tape (optional), spray paint or wrapping paper to decorate your box (optional), ribbon (optional), scissors, blue painters masking tape for stripes (optional), flowers (various varieties of roses and peonies work beautifully).
Step One: Use your masking tape to mask off a design for your box. Such as: Stripes. (this is optional) Next, use your spray paint to paint your box in your desired color. Option Two: Use decorative wrapping paper, old sheet music or photos to wrap or create a collage with ModPodge on the exterior of your box.
Step Two: Line your box with your plastic liner, container or plastic wrap.
Step Three: Cut your wet floral foam to fit inside your box. When your floral foam is cut to fit; saturate it well with water and put it into your box. Optional: Use your floral tape to create a 1” grid on top of the box as a guide to insert your roses into the center of each square.
Step Four: Cut your roses at a 45 degree angle so that they are the correct height to fit just over the top of your box. Insert your cut roses into your wet floral foam or into the open areas on your tape grid.
Step Five: Add a Ribbon band, bow or handwritten message of Love and Voila! You’ve just created a lovely box of Roses!
Lastly, be sure to email me photos of your own creative box of roses so that I can post them on both of my blogs. I would love to brag about you! Email your photos to: firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Clutter hinders your psyche more than you know both at work and at home. When physical items invade your space that are not needed or that are unorganized it affects you physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. It’s like an invisible force that causes stress, has a negative effect on relationships and your health and it can hinder your ability to act and think clearly blocking success in all areas of your life. With each passing year you continue to grow and change. While change is good holding onto things that no longer reflect who you have become is not a good thing because it creates negative energy. Let’s start the New Year off by clearing out the clutter and opening up your heart, home and workplace to create success! Here are some simple tips to help guide you.
Step One: Take time to walk through the different spaces in your home and office and sit for a while. Look around the space and write down the items in each room that make you feel discomfort, that clearly no longer reflect you and that you feel you can do without. If you give yourself time to sit, think and explore each space you will be surprised at what you discover on your own.
Step Two: Now that you have explored and taken notes throughout your home and office it’s time to prioritize! Make a list of the areas you wish to declutter first. Pick the space in your home or office that makes you feel the most unsettled and that’s the most disorganized.
Step Three: Before you start with your first space be realistic about setting a time frame to complete the task and start small! Begin with a drawer, cabinet or counter and create three piles. One, to give away, two, to throw away and three, items to keep.
Step Four: Remove pile one and two from your room and begin placing your third pile back into your space in an organized fashion. Don’t just toss or put things back into your cabinet or drawer because all you would be doing is creating smaller clutter. It’s important to reintroduce your items into your room in an orderly, organized manner with thought and intention behind it. And be sure to dust and clean along the way to truly revive your space and your soul at the same time.
Step Five: As you finish eliminating clutter in each area of your home or office take the time to marvel at your success. With your hand over your heart take in some deep breaths through your nose and breathe out through your mouth. Ask yourself how do I feel? Do I feel calmer? Do I feel lighter? Do I feel inspired to move on? If your answer is yes to any of these then by all means carry on!
I sincerely hope by clearing out the clutter in your life it helps you to open the door to a renewed home, health, happiness and success in 2016. I would love to see your before and after photos and feature them on my blog. Please feel free to email them to me at email@example.com along with any of your thoughts or comments. Happy New Year!