Hair will always make or break a person’s look. Right make-up, right attire will not be of any use if the hair just not right. There are those frustrating days when we all end up having greasy and oily hair. So, why hair ends up getting oily? Sebaceous glands are to be blamed for over producing oil and making hair greasy. Sebaceous glands control the shine of the hair as well. The best way to control the excess oil is by washing hair with shampoos, formulated to manage such problem.
Before choosing the right shampoo to wash away your annoying oily hair, you must remember to do some research work. Not all the shampoos available have the ability to take care of your need. You need to check the ingredients of the shampoo very carefully. A list of the best shampoos for oily hair will help you to treat your hair correctly.
- Neutrogena Anti-Residue Shampoo– These shampoos have been formulated to remove almost 90% of residues which is making your hair sticky and greasy. This shampoo will help in cleaning the hair. After 5 days of styling, you can turn to Neutrogena Anti-Residue Shampoo for removing all the stuffs which makes your hair oily. You can use this shampoo once in a week. It will keep your hair fresh and bouncy.
- Maple Holistics Natural Degrease Shampoo for Oily Hair–This is the ultimate therapy for oily scalp. This shampoo has been formulated to control the moisture and utilise the right components in a way which balances sebum. This shampoo is made from all the natural ingredients like Rosemary, lemon and basil. It cleanses the hair very carefully, without sucking the entire moisture out of your tresses. This shampoo works like wonder in stimulating the hair cell renewal. Be rest assured that it will not cause any damage to your coloured hair as well.
- Biotique Bio Walnut Bark Body Building Shampoo–This shampoo is best known for making your hair look bouncier and fuller. It is a combination of all natural ingredients like walnut, amla, reetha and many more. All this ingredients in turn helps in regrowth of hair, making it shiny and adding volume. It will work like magic in decreasing the oily residue and making your hair fresh.
- Alterna Bamboo Style Cleanse Extend Translucent Dry Shampoo–This is a dry shampoo spray which removes the excess oil. This shampoo removes impurities from the hair. Keeps the hair clean and sparkling with long lasting effect. This definitely qualifies in the list of best shampoos for oily hair. It has two important ingredients mango and coconut. Don’t worry about the moisture of your hair, as this shampoo promises to be gentle on your hair in removing the excess oily stuff and not the entire moisture. Try it for once and you will end up loving this shampoo for sure.
- Organix Org Scalp Therapy Australian Tea tree Shampoo–One of the most reviewed brands available. It contains neem oil which soothes itchy scalp. It balances the scalp and hair. The natural ingredients don’t harm coloured hair as well. This shampoo makes greasy hair bouncy. Works good on oily hair. Try it once you won’t regret.
- Klorane Gentle Dry Shampoo for oily hair problem – This shampoo with Oat milk is great for oily hair. One of the best shampoos available for annoying oily hair, has got loads of benefits stored for your hair. The good news is, this shampoo contains loads of vitamin B, which fixes the damaged hair. You will love your hair after using this shampoo, it promises to keep your hair soft and silky.
- Batiste Light & Blonde Dry Shampoo – The best thing about a dry shampoo is, you don’t need to wet your hair daily and wait for it to dry up. It has Oryza Sativa (rice) starch as it primary ingredient, this helps in absorbing too much oil from the hair. This shampoo also adds life to limp and greasy hair.
This is just a small compilation of best shampoos for oily hair, there are other shampoos which helps in reducing the excess amount of oil from your hair. Be a little careful while choosing the shampoo. Check the ingredients and happily style your hair.