Last night marked the 10th anniversary of ESSENCE’s Black Women in Hollywood Awards! Gabrielle Union hosted the event and Danielle Brooks slayed the red carpet with her luscious locks! Below, find the step by step guide on how celebrity hairstylist, Larry Sims gave each woman a sleek and fabulous with Schwarzkopf GLISS, Schwarzkopf got2b, and Smooth ‘N Shine!
How to Get the Look
- Start off by washing hair using Schwarzkopf GLISS™ Oil Nutritive Shampoo & Conditioner
- Next, blow dry the hair out prepping with Schwarzkopf got2b Guardian Angel Flat Iron Balm
- Take a feather razor and create a chin length textured bob
- Continue by using a dime sized curling barrel, wrapping hair loosely around the barrel in opposite directions leaving ends straight. Wrap pieces away from the hairline to give a water wave finish over the left eye
- From there, take a blow dryer to create a broken up textured look. Use Schwarzkopf got2b Mess-Merizing Hairspray to add more texture.
- Tuck hair really tight behind the right ear and make sure edges are laid down with Smooth ‘N Shine Edge Smoothing Pomade
- Use Schwarzkopf got2b Glam Force Hairspray for a firm hold to complete the look!