At Sunday night’s 59th Annual Grammy Awards, Demi Lovato’s hair made a sultry statement.
Inspiration: Clyde was inspired by Demi’s sexy crocheted Julien McDonald gown to create long, loose mermaid waves
Step-by-step tips on how to recreate her look:
- To start, apply a golf ball sized amount of John Frieda Frizz Ease Dream Curls Air-Dry Waves Styling Foam section to section, from root to tip, throughout wet hair
- For longer hair like Demi’s, apply product liberally to ensure hair is completely saturated with the foam
- Allow hair to air dry–in this case, during the duration of makeup application–gently scrunching pieces during the drying process
- Once dry, take a 3/4 inch curling iron and bend strategic pieces throughout the hair, enhancing and defining the waves but pulling them loose as they cool for an elongated finish
- To add sheen and the appearance of a “wet” finish, pump two palm-fulls of John Frieda Frizz Ease Extra Strength Six Effects + Serum and work it through hair, leaving hair with a beautiful shiny finish to glisten under the lights on the red carpet and the stage